Available Staff Positions:
MARKETING AND MEDIA COORDINATOR
Description: The Marketing Coordinator will design campaigns surrounding: increasing our visibility, building donor relationships, and attendance of virtual and in-person events. They report to the Managing Director to establish and enact campaign strategies. They regularly manage incoming and outgoing media communications.
This position is remote, paid, and open for an immediate start. The other members of our leadership team are located in NYC and Chicago, but we are familiar with working across time zones.
The Kaleidoscapes was founded in 2019. At this point in the company’s growth, we cannot offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience. This position can currently offer a $1,920/ yr stipend with the expectation that your hours will respect the larger constellation of work obligations. As the organization grows, so will our capacity for compensation. We seek to foster an environment of transparency and are happy to discuss all company-related finances with you in the interview process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish and maintain a consistent voice and aesthetic across all social media platforms including (facebook, twitter, instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Create and schedule multiple posts per week and maintain an ongoing monthly campaign and media calendar.
- Write or curate a monthly newsletter with resources, company events, and graphics.
- Focus on driving engagement through segments, series, features, and collaboration
- Work with the Managing Director to set goals regarding fundraising campaigns
- Attend team meetings, participate in team projects, and occasionally take notes
- Basic graphic design, photo editing, and video editing skills.
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms and how to maximize their potential
- Understanding of TikTok, Reels, and Clubhouse is a plus.
- Ability to use drag-and-drop website builders to manage blog content.
- Strong skills in written English, grammar, and spelling.
- Self-paced and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Timely and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and initiate projects.